LED Power Saver is a senior manufacturer representative of Green Ray LED headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Green Ray LED manufacturers all products in their own factory with strict quality controls. Green Ray LED products are made to a commercial standard.
Find out more about our quality and safety certifications.
UL is the trusted resource across the globe for independent product safety certification and compliance.
- Luminaire Conversions, Retrofit IEUQ.E335684
- Luminaire Conversions, Retrofit Certified for Canada IEUQ7.E335684
- Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type OOLV.E331072
- Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type Certified for Canada OOLV7.E331072
- UL Certification for Fixtures Retrofitted with LED Tubes E335684A
- UL Certification for New LED Tube Lamps E331072A
UL-Underwriters Laboratory IEUQ Label
- Meets UL requirements to use a luminaire conversion retrofit kit, UL Classified under the product category Luminaire Conversions, Retrofit (IEUQ)
RoHS-Restriction of Hazardous Substances (EU)
- International regulation for the use of hazardous materials in electronic equipment
CE-European Conformity (EU)
- Certifies a product has meet the EU consumer, health and environmental requirements
IESNA LM-79 & LM-80
Approved Method for the Electrical and Photometric Testing of Solid-State Lighting Devices.
- Specifies a standard test method for measuring the photometric properties such as lumens, efficacy andchromaticity of LED lamps and fixtures, allowing calculation of luminaire efficacy.
- Understanding the LM-79 & LM-80
- A-lamp (17906)
- A-lamp (17907)
- GR_SL4_55C120S120NWRV (10-11-13) Street Lamp 120
- GR_SL4_55C120S120NWRV Test Summary(10-11-13) Streetlamp 120
- ITL LM.79 SPH GR.T84.41C18S160N (t8 SMD)
- Light Lab GR-FL-55C50S160NWRV 11-10-11 Floodlamp 50W
- PAR20 LM 79
- PAR20 LM 80
- PAR30 LM 79
- PAR30 LM 80
- PAR38 LM 79