Find out more about our quality and safety certifications.
UL is the trusted resource across the globe for independent product safety certification and compliance.
- Luminaire Conversions, Retrofit IEUQ.E335684
- Luminaire Conversions, Retrofit Certified for Canada IEUQ7.E335684
- Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type OOLV.E331072
- Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type Certified for Canada OOLV7.E331072
- UL Certification for Fixtures Retrofitted with LED Tubes E335684A
- UL Certification for New LED Tube Lamps E331072A
UL-Underwriters Laboratory IEUQ Label
- Meets UL requirements to use a luminaire conversion retrofit kit, UL Classified under the product category Luminaire Conversions, Retrofit (IEUQ)
RoHS-Restriction of Hazardous Substances (EU)
- International regulation for the use of hazardous materials in electronic equipment
CE-European Conformity (EU)
- Certifies a product has meet the EU consumer, health and environmental requirements
IESNA LM-79 & LM-80
Approved Method for the Electrical and Photometric Testing of Solid-State Lighting Devices.
- Specifies a standard test method for measuring the photometric properties such as lumens, efficacy andchromaticity of LED lamps and fixtures, allowing calculation of luminaire efficacy.
- Understanding the LM-79 & LM-80
- A-lamp (17906)
- A-lamp (17907)
- GR_SL4_55C120S120NWRV (10-11-13) Street Lamp 120
- GR_SL4_55C120S120NWRV Test Summary(10-11-13) Streetlamp 120
- ITL LM.79 SPH GR.T84.41C18S160N (t8 SMD)
- Light Lab GR-FL-55C50S160NWRV 11-10-11 Floodlamp 50W
- PAR20 LM 79
- PAR20 LM 80
- PAR30 LM 79
- PAR30 LM 80
- PAR38 LM 79