Improve your lighting, productivity and aesthetics, save energy lowering your costs and join those who work for the care of the environment.
- High Bay open light luminaire for LED tubes
- Removable wiring accessed plate
- Stem, cable, and chain mountable
- Quarter turn rotary locking sockets
ETL Listed / Conforms to UL Standard 1598 – SUB 8750
- 50% to 70% energy saving compared to a fluorescent lamp
- Reaching more than 100 lumens per watt
- 30° to 160° beam angle for different heights
- More light with less tubes
- Solid-state lighting
- No mercury or UV radiation
- 100% recyclable
The LED High Bay, with its high light output retention over its 50,000 hour life, is a better choice for new installations or replacing 80 or 100 watt induction lamps. The efficient High Bay design replaces energy consuming metal halide lamps in industrial applications and garages. The LED High Bay can be installed in configurations of 4, 6 or 8 LED tubes, each tube of 4 foot lengths and only 1 inch deep giving The LED High Bay a compact profile for any installation.
Our products have the most demanding certifications of international technological laboratories that guarantee the highest quality in terms of efficacy, efficiency, performance and consumption. Make sure you purchase the best LED lighting. Start by asking for our energy evaluation, free of charge.