- 96% of commercial space in the United States are lit with toxic fluorescent linear fluorescent lamps (LFLs) which produce constant flickering. LFLs account for roughly 60% of total light produced in the world. LED Power Saver T8 lamps are designed as a safe replacement for traditional T8, T10 and T12 LFLs using existing fixtures.
- 50,000 hours
- 19.5 years with 7 hours of daily use
- Not affected by turning on and off
- Instant on
- 5 year warranty
- 8 to 36W (2′ to 8′ long)
- 90% light and only 10% heat
- 50% to 70% energy saving compared to a fluorescent lamp
- Reaching more than 100 lumens of light production per watt
- 30° to 160° beam angle for different heights
- More light with fewer tubes
- Solid-state lighting
- No mercury or UV radiation
- 100% recyclable
LED Power Saver sells T8 DIP, T8 SMD and T8 U-SHAPE in a range of 8 to 36W which replace traditional fluorescent tubes and require no adapters since they use the same 2 pin sockets. We have tubes 2 to 8 feet long available in warm, neutral and cool light.
LED Power Saver products have the most demanding certifications of international technological laboratories that guarantee the highest quality in terms of efficacy, quality, performance and consumption. Make sure you purchase the best LED lighting.
Call Us at 866-306-2424 to Order Large Quantities for Discounted Pricing
|T8 DIP 2ft||8||2700/3500/4100/5500||625/700/800/800|
T8 DIP (Dual in-line package) LED Tube Lights are designed to replace traditional fluorescent tube lights in existing fixtures and require no adapters!