Learn how to bypass the ballasts in existing fluorescent fixtures
On average it takes about 15 to 20 min. to retrofit an existing fixture. Once retrofitted and in use the only maintenance that you can expect is to dust or clean the fixtures annually. There are no tubes, ballast, starters or toxic glass bulbs to replace.
How to Choose the right LED Product?
At LED Power Saver, we want our customers to be educated in order to make good decisions. The best decisions come with planning and a thorough knowledge base.
LED Power Saver have developed a library of links, product information and videos to help our customers better understand LEDs and how they can benefit from them.
If you have a favorite site you believe would add value to our customers please share that and any questions or comments. You may click “contact us” above.
SMD vs DIP LEDs
DIP LED Tubes
- Dual In-line Pins
- More Common than Surface Mounted Diode (SMD)
- Two Pin Heat Sink (not as effective as SMD packaging)
- Angled Directed Light (30°, 45°, 67°, 90°)
- Good for higher ceiling applications above 14 feet
- Harder to control Glare
SMD LED Tubes
- Surface Mounted Diode
- Best for General Lighting
- Good for ceiling applications below 14 feet
- Office – Retail
- 162° of light
Which LED Replacement Lamps to choose?
Which LED T8 Tubes to choose?