LED lights provide clean, clear light.
LEDs last between 5 and 10 years depending on the hours they’re used. There is no flicker, no hum and no various shades of color. They don’t turn brown or black on the ends, they don’t yellow or discolor as do florescent bulbs. The LED light is clear, clean and makes reading or viewing sales materials a joy.
LED tube lights can be retrofitted into your existing fixtures.
On average it takes about 10 to 15 minutes to retrofit an existing fixture. Once retrofitted and in use, the only maintenance that you can expect is to dust or clean the fixtures annually. There are no tubes, ballasts, starters or toxic glass bulbs to replace.
The improving economy and stricter environmental regulations mean that the cost of electricity that is generated by coal, natural gas or nuclear energy will be increasing dramatically. Prepare yourself now and change your lighting to clean, clear, super energy efficient LED lights.
All lights are commercial grade and tested by the U.S. Department of Energy. See the results on DOE’s Lighting Facts® website.
- LED Replacement Tubes make sense.
- Save approximately 50% on power usage.
- LED lights generate much less heat thereby keeping down air-conditioning costs.
- Last 50,000 hours with no maintenance.
- Clean, white light with no flicker or hum.
- No glare, improved productivity.
- Lights switch ON and OFF instantly, no warm up
- No hazardous mercury. ( LED Mercury Free Sheet.pdf )
- No glass or dangerous gas.
- Fully recyclable.
- Warrantied for 50,000 hours. ( LED SMD handout.pdf)
- UL Certified.
- Lighting Facts approved as the highest lumens per watt. Made from high quality aluminum so it will not break or bend.
Do you know that the cost of not switching to LEDs can be as high as $12k annually?
The cost of not doing anything about your lighting in your businesses and homes may be very high.
[popup url=”http://www.ledpowersaver.com/calculator”]Cost Savings Calculator[/popup]